Thursday, May 29, 2014

Boat dishes. What do you use?

What do we use for boat dishes? After buying some cheap plastic plates at Wal Mart I thought I had it all figured out. They were the right price, unbreakable and bright colors. Perfect, right? NO! They were so gross when I washed them. The grease from the dishwater just clings to them. We don't have hot water in abundance so washing in cold water is normal. Something has got to change. Shopping I will go! Not a problem. After a few stores and endless searching online I finally found what I want and I love the colors as well. I got dinner and salad plates and bowls. They match with our blue theme on the boat and they look like stoneware.  They are thick, sturdy, wash up nicely and they don't seem to scratch to badly when cutting on them with a steak knife. The glasses that I purchased are a clear melamine rocks tumbler with a diagonal square design. I love them all.  I also purchased wine glasses that were plastic with a stem. For a wedding gift we received some stemless wineglasses from http://www.govinowine.com/
I must say that I use the stemless more. I really love them and they made a wonderful gift for a boater.

No comments:

Post a Comment